- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
- Independent contractors to whom we provide customer information for marketing, servicing or processing purposes to enter into a confidentiality agreement that restricts the use of such information to be used for specific purposes as intended, and prohibits the independent use of such information.
- We update and test our technology on a regular basis in order to improve the protection of customer information.
- We have internal procedures that limit access to customer information to only those members who are “authorized” personnel.
- For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
Some of our services and/or information requests require you to register for an account and/or provide personal information. So that we may provide you with services or fulfill the information you requested we may request your email, name, and telephone number. We never sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission.
We only share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
We have your consent.
When we may be required by law to disclose your personal information to protect our legal rights. We may disclose certain information to credit bureaus and similar organizations, and otherwise when permitted by law. If you were referred to us from an affiliate, we may periodically share this information with the referring affiliate. This may include, but not limited to:
- A disclosure in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process
- A fraud investigation
- Recording of deeds of trust and mortgages in public records
- An audit or examination
The email address you provide for order processing or for information requests, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to periodic company news, updates, and/or related product or service information. You may however, opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your emails.
Cancellation of Services
Business or individual clients who wish to cancel their membership are not entitled to any refund of fees. In some instances, clients may be eligible to freeze their accounts and resume services within eight (8) months from the day of the approval of their request.